Who We Are
Singletrack is the #1 capital markets CRM, providing modular cloud-based software to both Sell Side and Buy Side institutions. Singletrack helps our clients to better manage their client and provider relationships, distribute and consume financial research, gain insight into operational data and comply with market regulation. We are headquartered in London, with additional offices in New York and Newcastle upon Tyne (UK) all from which we support our global client base.
All Singletrack offices (London, Newcastle, New York) are open for hybrid working.
All teams have two designated office days a month minimum where office attendance is required for in person meetings and events. Otherwise, employees can choose to work in the offices or at home as much as they choose.
Additional travel to client sites will be required on an ad-hoc basis for pre-agreed floor walks, training, meetings, and support.
For this role, it is required that the successful candidate is located in or around Manhattan with the ability to travel into client sites in the city as required. A large portion of covered clients will be located in the city, with the possibility of other others being located across the United States.
The Singletrack Client Success Team
The Singletrack Client Success team is involved in the entire customer lifecycle from presales and continuing through to day-to-day BAU support.
Customer Success Managers at Singletrack are responsible for owning relationships with all key stakeholders at their covered clients. Working closely with Support and Professional Services, CSMs must ensure that their clients are getting the most value they can out of the Singletrack system.
In order to do this, Customer Success Managers must be experts in both their clients’ businesses and the Singletrack product, as well as the Capital Markets industry.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a passionate Senior Customer Success Manager with direct experience in the Capital Markets industry who can demonstrate and execute a strategic approach to enterprise SaaS customer management.
Ideally, our successful candidate will have direct experience in supporting complex Saas solutions as an external vendor or consultant within Capital Markets organizations ranging from small IRPs through to larger tier 1 banks.
Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills are a must in this role, as well as the ability to run clear and targeted system training sessions with stakeholders and business users of all technical backgrounds.
A logical and strategic mindset will be required to apply your industry experience and analysis skills to deeply understand and advise on client system and business workflows.
Our successful candidate will also be a keen learner – a large part of this role entails keeping up an expert level of knowledge on Singletrack’s entire product suite, which grows 3x a year in our core product releases.
This is a key role within our highest growth region, reporting into the Head of Client Success and working closely alongside both the US and wider global Client Success team.
- Work with Commercial Account Management, Technical Account Management, and client senior stakeholders to create and enforce a Success plan or strategy for assigned Enterprise accounts
- Manage day to day communication and touchpoints with covered accounts, involving other specialists where required on technical or commercial matters
- Act as ‘trusted advisor’ to covered clients, gaining a deep understanding of their business and helping them derive maximum value from us
- Run regular account review meetings with clients to ensure the relationship remains healthy and share structured updates on product and service developments
- Be an expert on our product, educate the client about our product roadmap (and seek feedback on it) and undertake product training for individual users or groups of users as required
- Internal champion for client – work with the Product team on product requests coming from your covered clients
- Keep an overview and ensure that all ongoing Professional Services projects are progressing as outlined
- Feed back into and assist in defining internal processes
- Mentorship of other CSMs and Associate CSMs
- Strong sell-side capital markets experience, specifically in the area of institutional sales, client strategy, investment research, investor relations and/or corporate finance, gained in a capital markets software or data vendor, investment bank or independent research provider
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship management skills likely gained in the role of client success manager, technical account manager, product specialist, CRM manager, broker relations manager, client strategy manager or investor relations team member
- Demonstrated ability to build long-lasting partnerships and trusted advisor relationships with clients
- Highly proactive, motivated, organised, disciplined and responsive to customer needs
- Able to effectively manage internal relationships and resources across the whole team to achieve the best outcomes for customers
- Good knowledge of how CRM systems operate within a sell-side capital markets environment
- Ability to self managing your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- Technical mindset – ability to learn and even configure a Saas CRM product
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Knowledge of popular Research Authoring platforms and the research authoring workflow
- Existing relationships with contacts in sell-side capital markets firms and/or data/tech providers to those firms
- Experience with line management
If you’d like to be considered please send your CV together with a letter explaining why you feel your skills and experience would be particularly valuable in this position. Please note we will only accept direct applications and will not accept applications from agencies.