Who We Are
Singletrack provides a cloud-based SaaS solution to our customers – investment banks, independent research providers and investment institutions – to help them manage their client and provider relationships, distribute and consume financial research, gain insight into operational data and comply with market regulation. We are headquartered in London, with additional offices in New York and Newcastle upon Tyne (UK). Our customers are primarily in North America and Europe but also in Asia, Australia and Africa.
Founded in 2009, Singletrack has been steadily gaining market share in a sector dominated by large vendors. Today we are the main vendor in Europe and are experiencing significant and sustained growth in the US market.
Like many companies of our type, Singletrack shifted from being an ‘office first’ company to being fully remote just prior to the start of lockdown in March 2020. At present we are a ‘remote first’ company with all 3 of our main offices open for anyone that wants to use them, but no obligation to work in the offices.
For at least Q3 of 2021 this role will be a ‘remote first’ role with attendance at any of our offices completely optional. Our intention starting Q3 2021 is to continue to operate in a hybrid manner with a mixture of office and remote working, and so, from then onwards (once it is safe to do so / in accordance with local Government advice), we anticipate a minimum attendance in the London / Newcastle or New York offices of once or twice per month for 2-3 days to help maintain team cohesion and for social events. The details of this are yet to be finalised as the COVID situation is still evolving but we are always flexible in meeting our employees’ needs.
For this role, we would expect that a successful applicant located anywhere in the United States will be available to work Eastern Time hours alongside the New York team remotely, and will travel into the New York office at a minimum of once a quarter (4 times a year) for office days with the wider team. Additional travel may be required for in-person client meetings, which will be agreed and scheduled on an ad-hoc basis.
The Singletrack Client Success Team
The Singletrack Client Success team, which consists of Business Analysts, Project Managers, Client Success Managers, Release Coordination and Support, is involved in the entire customer life cycle starting from the initial implementation project to supporting and engaging with our clients on a daily basis during ongoing operation. Even though we all have our specialties and focus of work, the entire team works collaboratively on client facing projects and initiatives, allowing team members to get insight and experience of various aspects of delivering outstanding projects and general client engagement.
Members of the Client Success team also maintain close relationships with nearly all parts of the Singletrack business internally (Sales, Development, Product) in order to act as client experts/champions.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a new team member for the Client Success team that is passionate about success for our customers in using Singletrack, and can demonstrate how they can engage, support and develop our customers in the financial industry using a highly configurable product.
You will be a motivated self-starter with a demonstrated capability for strong communication and relationship building who is interested in building a career in technology and the financial industry.
We are a busy team with plenty of work on the go, and as such we rely on each other to support the team effort by being proactive about taking work and staying busy.
This is an entry-level rotational role focused on supporting the wider Client Success team and all of Singletrack’s global client base. You will begin your role with an intensive 6 month training rotation supporting all Client Success functions and will then have the opportunity to move into specific-position rotations (Client Success Manager, Business Analyst, Project Manager, Product Release Coordination, Customer Support).
You will work alongside a global team of Client Success Analysts throughout the rotation cycle (1 year +) and move into a specialist role within the wider Client Success team once your chosen career progression has been identified and rotation/entry objectives completed. This specialized Client Success role will be in the form of a Project Manager, Business Analyst, Release Coordinator or Client Success Manager role.
How You Fit In
We are seeking a motivated individual with interest in technology and the finance sector who is looking to build a career in the Fintech industry.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated understanding of the Capital Markets industry and how Singletrack and their clients fit into it, and have a passion for increasing client efficiencies via configurable technology solutions.
In this role, you will initially provide application support (system configuration, functionality) for our product offering to both clients and internal teams alike and you will be fully trained on all aspects of our product offering as well as the financial and capital markets industry. You will be supported by senior members of the team, and, once you have learnt the ropes over an approximately 6 month period, you will be expected to have gained enough knowledge to work with clients on your own in role-specific rotations.
- Support the wider Client Success team on any/all client issues, investigations, and presentations
- Act as ‘setup expert’ to the wider Client Success team in varying product areas such as reporting, configuration, and external vendor connections
- Run and/or participate in ad-hoc client training sessions and meetings
- Support internal processes and process initiatives via training, documentation, etc
- Demonstrated analytical thought process
- Reasonable Capital Markets (both buy-side and sell-side) knowledge, specifically around institutional sales, client strategy, investment research, investor relations, and corporate finance workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proactive, motivated, organised, disciplined
- Sound interest in and an aptitude for technology
- Ability to self-organise and self-motivate, especially if you will work in a remote environment
- Demonstrated focus and determination in completing tasks
- Ability to self-manage your schedules and workload within a collaborative team framework
- A good working knowledge of how MiFID II has and is changing the dynamics of the investment research market
- Experience in financial services/capital markets
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Technical configuration experience, within database or CRM systems or similar
- Leadership and presentation experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage external and internal relationships
- Learn how the sell-side business really works including the impact of increasing regulation
- Extensive internal and external technical learning experiences including relational database models and queries and coding languages
- Develop excellent communication & soft skills
- Work in a successful and growing FinTech company with a global customer base
If you’d like to be considered please send your CV together with a letter explaining why you feel your skills and experience would be particularly valuable in this position. Please note we will only accept direct applications and will not accept applications from agencies.