Who We Are
Singletrack provides a cloud-based SaaS solution to our customers – investment banks, independent research providers and investment institutions – to help them manage their client and provider relationships, distribute and consume financial research, gain insight into operational data and comply with market regulation. We are headquartered in London, with additional offices in New York and Newcastle upon Tyne (UK). Our customers are primarily in North America and Europe but also in Asia, Australia and Africa.
Founded in 2009, Singletrack has been steadily gaining market share in a sector dominated by large vendors. Today we are the main vendor in Europe and are experiencing significant and sustained growth in the US market.
Singletrack is a ‘remote first’ company with all 3 of our main offices open for anyone that wants to use them. For this role, we would expect that a successful applicant located anywhere in the United Kingdom to be available to work British Time hours alongside the London and Newcastle teams remotely, and will travel into the London office for any communicated mandatory “team office” days, which are currently between 3 and 5 days per month.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a motivated individual with interest in technology and the finance sector who is looking to build a career in the Fintech industry.
The successful applicant will have a demonstrated understanding of the Capital Markets industry and how Singletrack and their clients fit into it, and have a passion for increasing client efficiencies via configurable technology solutions.
In this role, you will initially provide application support (system configuration, functionality) for our product offering to both clients and internal teams alike and you will be fully trained on all aspects of our product offering as well as the financial and capital markets industry. You will be supported by senior members of the team, and, once you have learnt the ropes over an approximately 6 month period, you will be expected to have gained enough knowledge to work with clients on your own in role-specific rotations.
- Demonstrated analytical thought process
- Reasonable Capital Markets knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly proactive, motivated, organised, disciplined
- Sound interest in and an aptitude for technology
- Ability to self-organise and self-motivate
- Experience in financial services/capital markets
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com
- Technical configuration experience, within database or CRM systems or similar
- Any kind of coding experience is a plus
- Leadership and presentation experience
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage external and internal relationships
- Extensive internal and external technical learning experiences including relational database models and queries and coding languages
- Acquire recognised certifications such as the Salesforce Administrator credential
- Develop excellent communication & soft skills
- Work in a successful and growing FinTech company with a global customer base
- Flexible working hours and location
- 31 holiday days a year (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced health insurance including dental, optical, & wellbeing cash back program
- Monthly social events
- Yoga classes & game nights
- Travel opportunities
If you’d like to be considered please send your CV together with a letter explaining why you feel your skills and experience would be particularly valuable in this position. Please note we will only accept direct applications and will not accept applications from agencies.